If you are considering chartering one of our yachts the following steps have to be followed:
1. Please complete the booking form shown below.
2. A contract will be sent to you for the charter and a payment of 50% to our bank account should be arranged. Your money and your trip can be secured according to the Charter Package of “Pantaenius” insurance company. www.pantaenius.de/en/insurance/solution-for/charter-insurance.html
3. Two months before the start of your holiday, we will send you an e-mail with your invoice and a request to pay the remaining 50% of your charter price. In addition, at this stage we would like you to provide the crew list and evidence of sailing competence.
4. Please inform us of your time of arrival in Corfu marina in order to arrange handover of the yacht. Upon handover of the yacht, we request the deposit (shown in the price list) that can be paid in cash or via credit card. The deposit covers any damage to the yacht during your charter, and it will be refunded if there is no damage. Alternatively this could be covered by the “Pantaenius” insurance company. www.pantaenius.de/en/insurance/solution-for/charter-insurance.html
5. During the check-in we ask you to inspect the yacht and sign an inventory. Our team will give you all necessary information about the yacht, necessary provisions, the weather, etc., and discuss with you your planned itinerary.
6. Should you consider that you need to brush up on your sailing skills, we can arrange for a skipper to familiarize you with the yacht, reefing sails, anchoring, mooring etc. This is a 2 hour trip at an extra cost of 100 Euros.
7. During your holidays you can contact us any time if you require further information or need help with any issue. If necessary a member of our team will join you using our speed boat.
8. You are expected to return to the marina on time, according to the contract, and deliver the yacht the following morning. A member of our staff and a diver will inspect the yacht for any damage and refund all or part of the deposit accordingly.
We wish you a happy and safe holiday.